California is known for its strict laws and regulations regarding cannabis businesses. The operation of a marijuana business raises the alertness and scrutiny of regulators and law enforcement, opening the door for cannabis business owners to face criminal accusations more often than the average business owner. The ever-changing nature of laws relating to marijuana in California makes running a business in this industry very challenging. You may find yourself walking a thin line without even realizing it.
If you are concerned about compliance within cannabis regulations or would like to exercise preventative caution, call our San Diego cannabis business compliance lawyers at (858) 360-7080. We can help you implement effective solutions.
Penalties Cannabis Business Owners Can Face
As criminal charges can hit anyone in the marijuana business, it is important to understand potential charges and repercussions that you could face when in operation.
Some examples of penalties on the line include:
- Exorbitant fines and other fees
- Potential prison time
- Threat of business closure and/or relocation
These penalties could be devastating to your business and your future. The right legal team with ample experience can not only defend against these charges but also protect your reputation as a business and person. At Purdy & Bailey, LLP, we have defended countless persons and have a track record of success. Contact our cannabis attorneys in San Diego at (858) 360-7080 today if you would like to discuss your case or actively work to safeguard your rights.
Why Choose Purdy & Bailey, LLP?
Purdy & Bailey, LLP, has been helping businesses and individuals in San Diego for some time. Our team has over half a century of combined experience and a thorough knowledge of the marijuana industry. With laws and regulations constantly changing, our team has the scope of experience to stay on top of these changes in order to protect our clients.
Our California Cannabis Legal Services:
- Cannabis Business Formation
- Cannabis Zoning & Permits
- Local & State Licensing
- Cannabis for Veterans
- Federal Cannabis Laws
- Disciplinary Actions
How Our San Diego Cannabis Attorneys Can Help You
- Cannabis Law Experts: Our marijuana attorneys are well-versed in California's cannabis laws and have a deep understanding of the industry's unique challenges.
- Local Knowledge: We have a strong presence in San Diego and understand the specific nuances of the city's regulations.
- Personalized Approach: We tailor our services to your business's unique needs, providing a customized solution.
- Proven Track Record: With a history of helping cannabis businesses thrive in a heavily regulated environment, we offer the experience you need.
To ensure your cannabis business is operating within regulations, it is critical to contact lawyers who can quickly assess your case and advocate on your behalf. With decades of experience, we can provide the personalized and passionate legal representation you need.
"I was immediately put at ease with the treatment I received and attention to detail. "John G.
“I recommend Purdy and Bailey with a 5 star review.”J.B.
“Purdy and Bailey are the real deal.”J.K.